The purpose of the Unit is to inactivate viruses on medical instruments which cannot be decontaminated at high temperature and exposed to potent chemical factors, to prevent infection of patients with viral infections – hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) through medical instruments during medical manipulations.
The Unit for the inactivation of viruses in medical instruments is intended for use in medical institutions – in public and private hospitals, clinics and medical offices of various profiles and levels, as well as in the provision of services such as beauty salons, barber shops, etc.
The Unit for the inactivation of viruses on medical instruments is protected by a Patent issued by the State Patent Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan, registered in the state registry of utility models of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Tashkent under the number FAP 00464 dated 04.03.2009.
Advantages of “the Unit for the inactivation of viruses on medical instruments” created at NEW MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- In the Unit, the process of inactivation of viruses on medical instruments is carried out at room temperature.
- The photoactivated liquid used in the Unit is absolutely safe for personnel, does not have a damaging effect on the material from which medical instruments are made.
- In the process of inactivation of viruses in the Unit there is no loss of valuable properties (hardness, elasticity, reflectiveness) and the full functionality of medical instruments is maintained.
- The Unit is efficient and easy to operate.
- In the Unit, the inactivation of viruses present on the surface of medical instruments occurs reliably.